- SAP and its Modules
- ERP and Packages
- DW Vs BW
- Characteristics of Data(TINS)
- Types of Data(MD,TD and CD)
- OLAP Vs OLTP
- Data models(ERM & MDM)
- Info Objects and Types
- Schemas in Warehousing
- BW Architecture and Data flow
- Types of projects in SAP
- SAP System Landscape and Blueprint
- SAP BW Version History
- SAP Logon and Navigation
- Administrator workbench Components:
- Modelling:Info Providers,Info Object,Infosources,PSA and Source System
- Objects: Info Areas,Info Object Catalogs,Application Components,Infosources,Datasources and Info Packages
- Business Rules:Transfer Rules and Update Rules
- Master Data loading from Flat File to Info Object(Characteristic).
- Data Targets:ODS Object and Infocube.
- Transaction DATA Loading from Flat file to Data Targets
- Update Methods:Full,Intialize,Delta etc.
- Info Providers:Multiproviders,Info sets and char as Data target.
- Monitoring Jobs :RSMO and RSPC.
- Transfer Methods:PSA and IDOC
- Metadata Repository.
DATA EXTRACTION(7 Sessions)
- Business Content and Installation Options
- DataFlow from SAP R/3 to BW
- R/3 Data structures and dataflow
- R/3 Extraction andd Types
- Logistic Data Extraction
- CO-PA Extraction
- Generic Extraction
BEX REPORTING (5 Sessions)
- Introduction to BEX Reporting
- Problems in R/3 Reporting
- Reporting Objects(2D & MD)
- Defining and MOdifying Query definitions using Query Designer.
- BEX Architecture and Dataflow
- BEX Components:Analyser,Browser,Map and Web
- Query Properties: Free characteristics,Restricted characteristics/Filters,Restricted Key Figures,Calculated Key figures,Variables,Conditions and Exceptions
- Query Monitor (RSRT) and its usage
- Query Jump Targets and Report to Report Interface
MISC TOPICS(5 Sessions)
- Load Performance and Query Performance Issues
- Process chains and Types
- Open Hub Destination.Infospoke.
- Real-time production and support issues.
- ASAP Methodology and Tools
- Introduction to Business Intelligence(BI 7.0)